- College of Agricultural, Consumer, and Environmental Sciences (ACES)
- College of Applied Health Sciences (AHS)
- College of Business (BUS)
- College of Education (EDU)
- College of Engineering (ENG)
- College of Fine and Applied Arts (FAA)
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAS)
- College of Media (COM)
- College of Nursing (NUR)
- Division of General Studies (DGS)
- School of Social Work (SSW)
* American civilization, medieval civilization, and renaissance studies are concentrations within the interdisciplinary major.
** If you are not ready to declare a major you can apply to the Division of General Studies (DGS). The academic advisors in DGS will help you find a major that will meet your academic interests and goals.
^ Classical archaeology, classical civilization, Greek, and Latin are concentrations within the classics major.
^^ For more information, contact the College of Nursing at 217.333.2507.
~ For more information, contact Parkland College at 217.351.2478.